NEW! DEADLINE POSTPONED TO JUNE 29, 2018 AT 17:00
The call is adressed to all European SMEs and Start-ups interested in internationalisation opportunities in USA and Canada regarding the Automotive and Smart City markets.
By expressing your interest, you can be selected to participate in an Acceleration Program, which consists in training and coaching activities aimed at preparing the companies to approach the target markets, enhancing competences and skills by providing:
- Internationalisation and new market entry strategies (value proposition, how to better approach a potential buyer/partner, …)
- Smart mobility market trends and opportunities (market analysis, insights, …)
- Country-focused sessions (fiscal, legal, contracts, cultural, …)
How To Apply
To participate to this call, each interested company (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and start-ups) must fill in the Call for Interest form:
NEW! DEADLINE POSTPONED TO JUNE 29, 2018 AT 17:00 CET
The acceleration activities will last about 5 months and will end with a European matchmaking event where the companies from around Europe that participated to the Acceleration Program will have the opportunity to meet in person and talk about potential collaborations and cooperation opportunities. It will be also a moment of consolidation of MobiGoIn Value chains and a further opportunity to receive focused training.
- Publishing date: May 21, 2018 at 17:00 CET
- Deadline for submission: June 21, 2018 at 17:00 CET
- Evaluation period: 20 days from closing date
- Selection communication: July 12, 2018
- Acceleration services: From July to November 2018
- EU Matchmaking event: November 19-20, 2018 in Paris
For any information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the topic of the request and the question/doubt/information needed.